Friday, December 31, 2010

2011

What lies ahead for all of us in this brand new year?  A new frontier of sorts.  Today is officially the last day of 2010 and like we do every year, we reflect on how we spent this year.  I do believe that a lot has changed in my life since then.  For the first time in years my career has gained a lot of momentum and we have figured out a goal.  This year was full of gain and loss.  While I made new friends, some old ones passed.  I was in and out of a relationship and put on, what i thought was, the best live show I have ever done.  I always like this moment in time.  I think about all the highs and lows I experienced this year and cant wait to see what new awesome things I will experience in 2011.  I have a good feeling about this one people!  Lets ring it in right!  Time for me to go to bed and rest up for the nighttime madness.  

No comments:

Post a Comment